MELTBLOWN NON-WOVEN FABRIC
The mask is intended to limit the transmission of infectious agents by patient and personnel during non-surgical procedures and other medical facilities with similar requirements. The medical / surgical mask has a suitable microbial barrier and may also be effective in reducing the excretion of infectious agents from the nose and mouth by an asymptomatic carrier or patient in clinical trials.
Fully Automatic Disposable Surgical Face Mask Machine is an Automatic mask production line with one set blank mask and two sets of mask ear loop outer welding machine. Every minute can produce 120-150 pcs of complete blank mask, mask specifications: 175*(80-100) mm three layers of non-woven filter type face mask.
Compared with the single independent type mask making machine, joined the automatic conveyor belt and the connecting port, the unique design in addition to improve the production efficiency, reduce cost, is in order to minimize the artificial participation, and reduce the risks of a mask is pollution during the production process.
Features of 3-PLY Face Mask MEDICAL IIR pack of 50
- Prevents particles entering the body through the nose or mouth
- Lightweight and breathable
- Ear loop fitting
- Comfortable fit
- Glass fibre free
- 1 box contains 50x Disposable 3 PLY Face Mask MEDICAL IIR
- It’s mainly used in medical, dental, cleanroom, critical environment, food handling/production and industrial manufacturing.
- One mask to be worn at a time
- Dispose of in a bin preferable with a lid
- Each mask is single use and should only be worn by one person
Putting the mask on
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before putting on a mask.
- Check the mask for defects such as tears, marks or broken earloops.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Pull the earloops over your ears.
- Don’t touch the mask once in position.
- Replace the mask with a new one if the mask gets soiled or damp.
To remove the mask
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before removing the mask.
- Do not touch the front of mask. Remove using the earloops.
- Discard the used mask immediately into a closed bin.
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.