Mask Production Materials (For Reference)
This is a pack of three barrier masks, cut from our original pattern, and made of 100% Nonwoven Spunbond Polyproylene – the fluid resistant, breathable fabric used to make surgical masks and drapes.
Tiny droplets are released into the air when you speak, cough and sneeze. These droplets may carry harmful particles, wearing a facemask can reduce the number of droplets released from the wearer into the air, which can protect others.
The mask is intended to limit the transmission of infectious agents by patient and personnel during non-surgical procedures and other medical facilities with similar requirements. The medical / surgical mask has a suitable microbial barrier and may also be effective in reducing the excretion of infectious agents from the nose and mouth by an asymptomatic carrier or patient in clinical trials.
Fully Automatic Disposable Surgical Face Mask Machine is an Automatic mask production line with one set blank mask and two sets of mask ear loop outer welding machine. Every minute can produce 120-150 pcs of complete blank mask, mask specifications: 175*(80-100) mm three layers of non-woven filter type face mask.
Compared with the single independent type mask making machine, joined the automatic conveyor belt and the connecting port, the unique design in addition to improve the production efficiency, reduce cost, is in order to minimize the artificial participation, and reduce the risks of a mask is pollution during the production process.
Degree of protection offered by different masks
People can catch COVID-19 from others who have the virus. The disease spreads primarily from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth, which are expelled when a person with COVID-19 coughs, sneezes, or speaks.
People can become infected by touching these objects or surfaces, then touching their eyes, nose or mouth. This is why it is important to wash your hands regularly with soap and water or clean with alcohol-based hand rub.
Features of 3-PLY Face Mask MEDICAL pack of 50
- Prevents particles entering the body through the nose or mouth
- Lightweight and breathable
- Ear loop fitting
- Comfortable fit
- Glass fibre free
Although not a medical-grade N95 or P3, this design fits similarly closely to the face with no gaps (surgical masks are normally not designed to be air-tight, they’re only designed to protect the wearer from splashes).
Our masks feature a bendable wire nose piece that can be formed to the bridge of your nose.
- 1 box contains 50x Disposable 3 PLY Face Mask MEDICAL
- It’s mainly used in medical, dental, cleanroom, critical environment, food handling/production and industrial manufacturing.
- One mask to be worn at a time
- Dispose of in a bin preferable with a lid
- Each mask is single use and should only be worn by one person
Putting the mask on
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before putting on a mask.
- Check the mask for defects such as tears, marks or broken earloops.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Pull the earloops over your ears.
- Don’t touch the mask once in position.
- Replace the mask with a new one if the mask gets soiled or damp.
To remove the mask
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before removing the mask.
- Do not touch the front of mask. Remove using the earloops.
- Discard the used mask immediately into a closed bin.
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.